LedgerPal™ is an internet based accounting system that also manages your customer and vendor contacts. It is so simple to use that even those without accounting training can easily handle it. You can do all this securely from any computer browser or web connected device any time and from anywhere in the world!
It’s simply brilliant.
Quick View Financials
- View your company’s financial status at a glance from the graphical dashboard.
Create an estimate or invoice and email to your customer
- instantly convert an accepted estimate to an invoice—no extra data entry required
- seamlessly send the invoice to your customer and accept payment by Paypal if you choose
- record the customer payments in a few key strokes
Keep an Eye on your Customers
- see which of your customers have not paid and the age of their accounts
- with the click of a button send your customers reminders to pay
See customer contact history at a glance in the contact log
- Estimates, Invoices, Payments, Credits, Emails and Phone calls...it’s all there and up to date
Expenses, Bills, Purchase Orders and Inventory
- buy, sell and track inventory
- generate purchase orders and email them
- record vendor bills—directly from your purchase orders, if you choose
- make and record vendor payments
- print checks
See vendor contact history at a glance in the contact log
- Expenses, Bills, PO’s, Payments, Credits, Emails and Phone calls...it’s all there and up to date
Make entries direct to the general ledger
View or print dozens of reports or customize your own
Record employee time sheets
Full job costing
- track and report on revenues and expenses by job and department
Invite more users to your company account and restrict their permissions to view or edit
...and much, much more!
How safe is it to put your accounting data on the web?
Do you access your banking over the web now? If so then you know how secure it can be. LedgerPal™ uses the same security that banks do. And it is hosted in the same secure “cloud” that many of North Americas biggest banks and financial institutions are hosted in. However, there is one big difference — with your banking you can actually transfer money in and out of accounts, but with LedgerPal™ you are only doing accounting record keeping...it doesn't have the ability to move your money. This makes it even safer than online banking.